D.C. Police Officer: There's Concern That Washington Monument May Be Tilting Following 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake
Megyn Kelly just shared word that a D.C. police officer told a Fox News producer that there is concern that the Washington Monument may be tilting following a 5.9 magnitude earthquake.
- WH Issues Statement on President Obama's Response to D.C. Earthquake
- VIDEO: Live Report From Mineral, Virginia Where Earthquake Left Path of Destruction
- PHOTOS: Earthquake Videos, Pics & Reaction Take Over Twitter
- Geologist Warns of Aftershocks Along East Coast Following Virginia Earthquake; 2 Nuclear Reactors Taken Offline After Quake
- VIDEO: People Run Out of Dominique Strauss-Kahn Press Conference After Feeling Tremors From D.C. Earthquake
- VIDEO: Bret Baier Reports LIVE as Hundreds of People Flood Streets in Washington, D.C., Compare Shock of Earthquake to 9/11
Stay tuned to Fox News Channel for the latest on this developing story.