VIDEO: Top 4 Presidential Debate Moments
Tonight, candidates Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama went head-to-head in their first presidential debate. Here's our list of the top four moments.
Watch the videos below, and let us know which one you think takes the cake.
1. Obama: "For 18 months, he's been running on this tax plan, and now five weeks before the election, he's saying that his big bold idea is 'nevermind.'"
2. Romney: "Mr. President, you're entitled to your own airplane, your own house, but not your own facts," Romney said.
3. Romney: "Listen, I've been in business for 25 years. I have no idea what you're talking about. I maybe need to get a new accountant. The idea that you get a break for taking jobs overseas is simply not the case."
4. Obama: “Does anybody think that there was too much oversight and regulation of Wall Street? Because if you do, then Governor Romney is your candidate.”
- Romney – ‘Mr. President, You’re Entitled to Your Own Airplane, Your Own House, But Not Your Own Facts’
- Obama Hits Romney on Pre-Existing Conditions and Plan Details
- DEBATE QUOTE: Romney – “I Have No Idea What You’re Talking About”
- Romney: You’ve Been President 4 Years and We Still Have Trillion Dollar Deficits
- DEBATE QUOTE: Romney’s New “Big, Bold Idea Is ‘Nevermind’”
- Romney on ‘$5 Trillion Tax Cut’ — “That’s Not My Plan”
*Please note that this poll is not scientific.