FIERY DEBATE ANALYSIS: Eric Bolling and Juan Williams Go Head-to-Head With Sean Hannity After Presidential Debate
Juan Williams and Eric Bolling sat down with Sean Hannity tonight after the last presidential debate ... although it seemed as though neither could stay in their seats as the temperature in the room got a little heated during exchanges about Obama's policy on torture, bin Laden and the Libya attack.
Hannity began by saying, "I'm a little mad at this president [for] spiking the bin Laden football again, and again, and again..." Bolling jumped on the bandwagon, as well, saying he didn't understand why it's acceptable for liberals to call waterboarding "torture" but to support drones.
Sean piggybacked, saying of Obama that
"if he had his way we'd have never got the intelligence to get bin Laden." This got Juan Williams quite worked up, with him firing back, saying, "You are buying a whole boatload of misinformation!"
Watch the full and heated back-and-forth:
Related Debate Posts:
- Charles Krauthammer: “It’s Unequivocal Mitt Romney Won”
- Frank Luntz Gets Reaction From Undecided Voters Immediately After the Final Presidential Debate
- VOTE: Who Won the Third Presidential Debate?
- DEBATE QUOTE: Obama on the Changing Nature of the Military – “We Have Fewer Horses and Bayonets” Than We Did in 1916
- DEBATE QUOTE: Romney on Obama’s Apology Tour and Iran – “They Saw Weakness Where They Had Expected to Find American Strength”
Follow Fox News Insider, the official blog of Fox News Channel on Twitter and Google+!