STATE BY STATE: What Time Do Polls Close on Election Day?
Below is a state-by-state list of what times polls close across the country on November 6 - the night of the presidential election. Check it out before you head out to vote!
7:00 PM ET POLL CLOSINGS
7:30 PM ET POLL CLOSINGS
- Which Presidents Were Elected Without Winning Popular Vote and Electoral College?
- Talking Points Memo: What If Your Candidate Loses?
- How Many Electoral Votes Does Each Swing State Have?
8:00 PM ET POLL CLOSINGS
District of Columbia
Follow Fox News Insider, the official blog of Fox News Channel on Twitter and Google+!
8:30 PM ET POLL CLOSINGS
9:00 PM ET POLL CLOSINGS
10:00 PM ET POLL CLOSINGS
11:00 PM ET POLL CLOSINGS
1:00 AM ET POLL CLOSINGS
MORE ELECTION CONTENT:
- John Boehner: There's No Question Mitt Romney Will Win Ohio
- Gov. Christie to FNC Reporter: I Don't Understand Why Telling President Obama He's Done a Good Job Equals an Endorsement
- LIST: Which States Will Mitt Romney Likely Win on November 6?