Hillary Clinton: 'I Did Not Say That It Was About the Video for Libya'
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) pressed her on the anti-Islamic video that was originally blamed for the attack. “When you briefed us, you said unequivocally this was a result of a video and I remember in fact you got pretty upset about it when somebody suggested this was a terrorist attack.”
Clinton said, “I did not say
… that it was about the video for Libya, it certainly was for many of the other places where we were watching these disturbances.”
- EXPLOSIVE Q&A: Clinton Shouts "What Difference Does It Make?!" in Response to GOP Sen. Ron Johnson
- McCain to Clinton in Benghazi Hearing: "I Categorically Reject Your Answer"
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Hillary Clinton Testifies on Benghazi Terror Attack
- Hillary Clinton Chokes Up Talking About Amb. Chris Stevens, Other Americans Killed in Libya
- Full Timeline: The Benghazi Attack and the Administration's Response
- FLASHBACK: Ambassador Susan Rice Tells Fox News Libya Attack Was Spontaneous Reaction to Anti-Islam Video