11-Year-Old Boy Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Boston During Blizzard
An 11-year-old boy died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Dorchester on Saturday after he sat in a running car to keep warm while his father shoveled snow. The storm-related death toll is now at seven.
UPDATE -- Sunday, February 10th: The boy's father apparently collapsed of a heart attack moments after he brought his son into a neighbor's house.
He is recovering at a local hospital.
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick lifted the travel ban for cars at 4p ET. Boston’s transportation system, the T, is still shut down and transportation workers are hoping service will be restored by Monday.
There is coastal flooding in some areas, including water that breached the sea wall in Scituate. Over 200 people remain in shelters, but that number is expected to drop as the power comes back on.
Don't want to keep checking back here for the latest from Fox News? That's cool. We'll come to you ...
Connect with Fox News
Get More Fox!
They're outspoken, out of the box, outrageous and outstandingly smart! And he is outnumbered. Don't miss the premiere of a new panel show on Fox News Channel, bringing you a refreshing new twist on news. Check out all the details on "Outnumbered," debuting Monday, April 28 at noon ET!
Fox News Channel presents an exciting new feature series, My America with Elisabeth Hasselbeck. From the quirky to the inspirational, "My America" will reveal who we are as a nation – driven, passionate and uniquely American. Check out the latest installment: an inside look at Mutton Bustin!
GretaWire.com is the official blog of Greta Van Susteren. Get Greta’s breaking news alerts, pictures, videos, polls, and behind-the-scenes exclusives. Plus, speak out on open threads, as well as the live chat page. Connect to the GretaWire community ... and to Greta herself!